Painting Log VII : Gloomspite Gitz!


Another batch of Grots finished, the new gloomspite git models are fantastic. I also love the new endless spells. I intend to buy another couple of boxes of them, so we can run an all-out shaman war and use the endless spells as blast markers on the board as the game gets more frantic! I have a whole bunch more of Shaman models on the way, I'd love to see at least 6 or more shamen on the board and a whole heap of the spells!

Also finished up some more scatter terrain for the skirmish board. I love having lots of little bits of terrain to add flavour to the board, I'm not a fan of boards that have like one piece of terrain in each section and nothing else. I'm making some unique ones especially for the gloomspites and some plain ones for any other games!

Squig Hopper!












Comments