Catch Up Post #9: Halfling Conversions

 I got distracted from my main Albion force and started on another unit or two of allies. I've always wanted a halfling army but never really found a model range that I liked. There's quite a few nice models out there but not an armies worth, at least not to how I wanted them too look. I like the more classic look of hobbits but with a dash of humour, but the most common ranges go to far with them being rotund and comical. Mixed with my recent oathmark order I also grabbed a set of the Wargames Atlantic halflings. The set is fantastic. There is a couple of niggles with the set, but overall exactly what I was after. Murmurs of a Halfling calvary set on their facebook page makes me hope that a 2nd set will cover the minor issues I've got with the current set, but overall I'll be buying more boxes in the future!

I've put together some conversions for the the Heroes & command for two small units. Had to source parts from a lot of other kits. I've loved spending time converting these and will try to convert a lot more, though I like the basic models enough on its own to use them 'as is' as well! Going to have to fill a couple of gaps in the arms and hands once they are dry, but that won't take very long at all, the gaps are tiny. 

 


Comments