Naked Orc Fanatics!

Since I've have no time to paint or build since college started back in September I've not touched my Albion project since the last update.But that hasn't stopped me partaking in retail therapy and I'm now the proud owner of a hell of a lot more miniatures, including a large chaos dwarf army, which I ordered for my birthday back at the start of the year and due to the pandemic only just arrived!

But with so much work on, I finally snapped over Christmas. I packed up the work and took that much needed time off which included settling down in front of a horror movie and getting some hobby done. I didn't want to work on something that was already a project, as I was worried that I'd screw something up as I'm still under a lot of pressure to get my work done and with it niggling at the back of my mind I wanted something mindless that I could just sit back and glue together and if it was rubbish, least I'd had a couple hours of peace.

And so behold, the new horror:



My misses is probably starting to get annoyed with the amount of awful puns this lot came with!
"Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"
"40k has Ork nobs, where as these orcs..."
"look, those two orcs have big choppers and that one has a morning(wood) star.."

I'm sure this lot will upset the same folk on certain facebook groups that got upset at the nakedness of my Albion unit!  



Comments