Goblin Painting Log: 02

My 2nd version of the old black gobbo mini from white dwarf. I made two back then but one the main body vanished (he was the complete one too, he had his green stuff executioners mask) but I still have the axe blade, and this one lost the axe blade. Lucky for me I was able to pop the remaining parts together. Just need to re green stuff his hood!

Keeping him company is one of the best snottys I found in my bits box. I gave him some extra furs to keep him in theme with the snowy wolf rider tribe he will go with, but he is currently on a base I made as a mordheim base, for which I will make a 2nd version of him to join my mordheim gang as I love the mini.


 

This is the remaining selection of snotling bases I have left from many moons ago. I think I may strip these down and repaint the whole lot, but I love these models as they include all sorts of oldhammer snotlings, and some of the bizarre oldhammer squiggly beasts!



Just come close ups of the squiggly and snottys: 









Comments