Catch Up Post #8: Albion Fantatic Champion

 Getting through my Albion army slowly but surely. Champion complete, though I'd like to go back and add some blue woad to the whole unit when everything else is done. I'm just not brave enough to try it now, if I mess it up I'll loose the momentum in painting it! 

I try to avoid doing box pictures, as they can be kind of dull, but it's been like christmas come early today. A huge, huge box (About 200 new minis- not really helping me put a dent in the backlog!) of Oathmark figures from the recent nickstarter(ish) came in and then these showed up from Heresy Labs: 

 

It's a specially created Luther mini for Mordheim, which was done as a celebration of the Mordheim facebook group hitting 10k members. The added art was a nice touch and the dice were included free and are of superb quality. All for a great price too, about a fiver per mini. Even with all the problems going on in the world and all the set backs they had, heresy labs really delivered. I'm not really a fan of resin, so its going to take me a while to work up the courage to start on this, but I am looking forward to getting him painted. He'll probably lead a unit in my oathmark forces, but we cancelled a winter game of Mordheim last year, so maybe its time to think about putting that back on with some new characters!

Comments