Snotling Pump Wagon!

I'm massively behind with this years painting. I've damaged my eye quite badly, somewhat in thanks to spending close to two years at home stuck behind a screen. So been finding painting very difficult as of late. Been painting when I can manage though, but have mostly painted some odd characters and terrain for our '95 Necromunda campaign as its been easier than trying to batch paint units for fantasy.

(Haven't stopped buying more units though! I've very close to having collected all the old classic minis I've been after now! Finally got all but one mini for my dark elves that I've been chasing, so looking forward to finally getting to start on that project properly!)

Still putting paint to fantasy units when I'm able. Been slowly working on bits n bobs when I can. Been working on and off on this snotling pump wagon for months, when ever I can manage five miniatures on it! Getting close to finished- got a couple more snotlings left to do as I want to cram more on there and then the base. Colours are a little washed out and its difficult to get the camera into focus (again with my eye) so apologies for the wonkyness.

The wheel made from a shield has been done in my dwarves colour scheme- something they are not too pleased about!  😁 Originally the wizard snotling was going to go in the big unit of goblins, but he looked so good on top, so I'll have to paint up another to pop in the unit now! Everything from the new plastic blood bowl kit, I've another couple of the kits stashed away and I might pick up a couple more and just keep adding snotling swarms!  😁





Comments